IBM® Lotus Notes® Traveler software is a push email solution providing quick access to email (including attachments), calendar, address book, journal and to-do list for Lotus Notes mobile users, either through on-premises IBM Lotus Domino® or Lotus Domino Express deployments, in the cloud with IBM LotusLive Notes or a mixed hybrid environment.
Lotus Notes Traveler software supports a wide variety of today's popular mobile devices, helping companies easily empower their mobile workforce.
Key features delivered in Lotus Notes Traveler software include:
- Automatic, two-way, over the air synchronization of Notes email, calendar and contact data
- Stay on top of your email and appointments even while mobile
- Remote wipe support for lost or stolen devices.
- Read encrypted email
- Support for multiple device types gives users greater choice
- A no-charge mobile solution for entitled Lotus Notes and Domino customers
Please Note: Traveler supports iPhone, Android (2.0 onwards), Symbian and Windows Mobile. Currently Blackberry devices are not supported, however, you can acheive the same results for BlackBerry using Blackberry Enterprise Server Express (or BES Express) for free (depending on the size of your organisation).
Why not contact us and explore the various options available to mobilise your workforce and maximise the return on your existing IT investment.